Sea Technology

FEB 2017

The industry's recognized authority for design, engineering and application of equipment and services in the global ocean community

Issue link: http://sea-technology.epubxp.com/i/788619

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 72 of 72

Only 5% of the world's oceans have been explored. That leaves 95% for you. NovAtel's SPAN ® GNSS/INS marine positioning technology provides precise 3D position, velocity and attitude measurements – the perfect solution for systems exploring and mapping the ocean depths. OEM options range from miniature, entry-level choices for compact, shallow-water systems to high-grade options for deep-water hydrographic surveys. Complete workflow solutions, with GNSS and IMU hardware and post-processing software, provide the performance your application demands. Learn more at NovAtel.com/marine

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Sea Technology - FEB 2017
loading...
Sea Technology